#Homemade #Herbal #Bath #Powder for #skin #whitening #Glowing #आयुर्वेदिक स्नान पाउडर #సున్నిపిండి This Bath powder Refresh and lightly fragrance your skin at any time. No need to use soap after this powder because we used soapnuts powder for cleaning the skin. Please avoid chemical rich soaps and shampoos. Use Ayurveda or herbal homemade procucts.
In this herbal bath powder I used only herbal ingredients. Basically my granny used to do this bath powder at my childhood. Skin will be very smooth and shiny with this powder.
We need to take 2 tbsp of this powder and mix with water or milk. After applying the cream to your body and face just scrub this powder so that all tan will be removed. This is process is called nalugu in telugu language. After done this you can take bath. If you have not that much time you can apply and scrub directly while bathing. This can be used for kids as well.
In adition to this herbal bath powder we have so many videos of beauty tips. Some of them are
- Homemade Herbal Bath Powder
- Homemade Herbal Shampoo
- Homemade healthy Kajal | కాటుక తయారీ | Smudge Free, Long Lasting, Blackest black |100% natural
- Home-made Herbal Hair Oil for Thick and Strong Hair
Hairstyle is an important part in every women life. The short and long hair and will justice which hairstyle is suitable for the hair.
We have so many inspiring and Easy Hairstyles for Girls to Look Cute : Check the below link
Homemade Herbal Bath Powder Card
- Rice – 1 cup
- Split Chana dal (Split Bengal Gram) – 1/2 cup
- Mung bean (green gram) – 1/2 cup
- Sun Drie Lemons – 1 cup
- Dried Pomegranate skin – 1/4th cup
- Dried Rose Petals – 1/4th cup
- Dried Neem Leaves – 1 cup
- Gooseberry (Amla) Powder – 1/4th cup
- Fenugreek Powder (Methi) – 1/4th cup
- Bavanchalu Powder – 1/4th cup
- Gandha Kharchuralu Powder – 1/4th cup
- Soap Nuts Powder – 1/4th cup
Step 1 Take 1 cup of rice
Step 2 Add half cup of split chana dal / Split Bengal Grams
Step 3 Add half cup of Green Grams
Step 4 Add 1 cup of sun dried lemons
Step 5 Add 1/4th cup of Pomegranate skin dried
Step 6 Add 1/4th cup of dried rose petals
Step 7 Add 1 cup of dried neem leaves and make a smooth powder
Step 8 In that smooth powder add Gooseberry (Amla) Powder, Fenugreek Powder (Methi), Bavanchalu Powder, Gandha Kharchuralu Powder , Soap Nuts Powder
Step 9 Mix all ingredients together
Step 10 Thats it ayurvedic bath powder is ready now. This can be use both male and female. For female we can add turmeric powder as well. But if males are using this do not add turmeric.
Please comment your suggessions on this recipe. Thank you guys 🙂