Making of lakshmi devi face using coconut and turmeric for varalakshmi vratham in sravana masam or on Dussehra / Dasara or Diwali / Dipawali Goddess Lakshmi Devi pooja. Get Blessings from Goddess Lakshmi Devi.
This Lakshmi face is done using coconut and turmeric powder. On sravana masam varalakshmi pooja day devotees will make this kalasham face and do pooja to this. We need patience to do this idol. Not only in sravana masam, for dasara and diwali also we make lakshmi pooja. So for that days also we can make idol or kalasham like this. Just check the video to know how to make this kalasham face of lakshmi devi.
In adition to these we also have several devotional craft videos for festivals like – Ganesh Chaturthi, Sravanamasam, Karthika Masam, etc.. Some of them are –
- Homemade Vibhuthi Making
- How to make Gobbemmalu in Sankranthi
- Lotus seat of Vara Lakshmi Devi
- Saree drapping of Lakshmi Devi
- Making of eco – friendly Clay Ganesh
- Making of Bala Ganesh
- Cutting & Stitching of a dress for Lakshmi devi
- Vara Lakshmi Devi Face Making with Clay and Coconut
- Hands and Legs making for Vara Lakshmi devi
- Making of Vara Lakshmi Devi face using turmeric
Please comment your suggessions on our work. Thank you guys 🙂