This is very useful article for many devotees who loves to make pooja for lakshmi devi on sravana masam or for dasara or for diwali lakshmi pooja. Hands and legs will make the idol complete look and feel of the gowri devi.
It is very easy to make these hands and legs if you have some cotton and a skin color cloth. But do remember that the hands and legs should match to the face you prepare. So please do these according to that face. Just check the below video to see how to make these hands and legs for gowri devi.
In adition to these we also have several devotional craft videos for festivals like – Ganesh Chaturthi, Sravanamasam, Karthika Masam, etc.. Some of them are –
- Homemade Vibhuthi Making
- How to make Gobbemmalu in Sankranthi
- Lotus seat of Vara Lakshmi Devi
- Saree drapping of Lakshmi Devi
- Making of eco – friendly Clay Ganesh
- Making of Bala Ganesh
- Cutting & Stitching of a dress for Lakshmi devi
- Vara Lakshmi Devi Face Making with Clay and Coconut
- Hands and Legs making for Vara Lakshmi devi
- Making of Vara Lakshmi Devi face using turmeric
Please comment your suggessions on our work. Thank you guys 🙂