Lakshmi devi should only sit in Padmasan at home. Then the money will stay at home. So we planned to do a big lotus flower using tire and paper petals. It looks very beautiful after making the lotus seat.
If you prepare once it can be reusable for every year while making of lakshmi idol in padmasan. Most of the devotees will make this lakshmi devi in sravana masam or in dasara or in diwali days. Lot of people loves to decorate gowri devi on these special days. Please check the below video to know how to make this lotus seat for lakshmi devi. If you like this video please share with your friends and make a comment.
In adition to these we also have several devotional craft videos for festivals like – Ganesh Chaturthi, Sravanamasam, Karthika Masam, etc.. Some of them are –
- Homemade Vibhuthi Making
- How to make Gobbemmalu in Sankranthi
- Lotus seat of Vara Lakshmi Devi
- Saree drapping of Lakshmi Devi
- Making of eco – friendly Clay Ganesh
- Making of Bala Ganesh
- Cutting & Stitching of a dress for Lakshmi devi
- Vara Lakshmi Devi Face Making with Clay and Coconut
- Hands and Legs making for Vara Lakshmi devi
- Making of Vara Lakshmi Devi face using turmeric
Please comment your suggessions on our work. Thank you guys 🙂