I Hope this video will help you with some ideas for goddess decoration like saree drapping sitting in padmasan using lotus seat made with tire. Actually Lakshmi devi should only sit in Padmasan at home. Then the money will stay at home.
Most of the devotees will make this lakshmi devi in sravana masam or in dasara or in diwali days. Lot of people loves to decorate gowri devi on these special days. Please check the below video to know how to drap a saree to lakshmi devi on these auspicious days. If you like this video please share with your friends and make a comment.
In adition to these we also have several devotional craft videos for festivals like – Ganesh Chaturthi, Sravanamasam, Karthika Masam, etc.. Some of them are –
- Homemade Vibhuthi Making
- How to make Gobbemmalu in Sankranthi
- Lotus seat of Vara Lakshmi Devi
- Saree drapping of Lakshmi Devi
- Making of eco – friendly Clay Ganesh
- Making of Bala Ganesh
- Cutting & Stitching of a dress for Lakshmi devi
- Vara Lakshmi Devi Face Making with Clay and Coconut
- Hands and Legs making for Vara Lakshmi devi
- Making of Vara Lakshmi Devi face using turmeric
Please comment your suggessions on our work. Thank you guys 🙂