It is the best idea if we stitch a dress for gowri devi / lakshmi devi idol so that every year we can wear this dress easily in a short time. Time will be save. And this saree dress will looks very nice.
This dress looks similar to the godess in temples. Most of the temples will use this type of dress to godess lakshmi / gowri. Cutting and stitching is also easy. It looks better than original saree drapping. Please check the below video to know how to stitch this dress.
In adition to these we also have several devotional craft videos for festivals like – Ganesh Chaturthi, Sravanamasam, Karthika Masam, etc.. Some of them are –
- Homemade Vibhuthi Making
- How to make Gobbemmalu in Sankranthi
- Lotus seat of Vara Lakshmi Devi
- Saree drapping of Lakshmi Devi
- Making of eco – friendly Clay Ganesh
- Making of Bala Ganesh
- Cutting & Stitching of a dress for Lakshmi devi
- Vara Lakshmi Devi Face Making with Clay and Coconut
- Hands and Legs making for Vara Lakshmi devi
- Making of Vara Lakshmi Devi face using turmeric
Please comment your suggessions on our work. Thank you guys 🙂